PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety creeping back in

Traceypo
09-01-16, 18:39
Hi all,
My anxiety levels are creeping up, the what ifs are driving me crazy, the worst being what if this isn't just anxiety.
Symptoms
Ongoing (at least 9 Months) throat problems, ranging from raw feeling, lump in throat, feeling like throat will close, feeling like a furball is stuck in throat, clear phlegm production at back of throat - can eat and drink without issue.
Excessive burping - feels like wind trapped in Upper back and throat
'whooshing feeling' that feeling that passes so quick that goes from head to toes, scares the life out of me
Bump in mouth - been checked and xrayed by two dentists, they weren't concerned.
Slight headache and irregular blurred vision - regular eye exam was 2 months ago, all well.
Possible trigger - follow up appointment Re pilonidal abscess, was certain I'd need another op, so convinced it had come back, was even getting the pains in that area, ColoRectal Surgeon checked it - no issue, review again 3 months.
Nights leading up to appointment I began with the wonderful night sweats (disappeared immediately after appointment)
What's the point of this post? Well writing it down makes me visually see that everything I'm worried about is and can be a symptom of anxiety. My throat is my biggest concern, I'm so bloody focused on it, it's driving me mad, strangely though, first thing on a morning, before my brain kicks into gear, it's absolutely fine!
Xxx