PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to nomorepanic

xBettyBoopx
24-02-07, 04:42
Well, firstly I wanted to just say that, I just typed a big thank you etc to nomorepanic for being of such help and when I went to post it, I got an error saying that my post was too short and to add at least 1 character, lol, oower!!

Well, anyway, I would like to thank the owner(s) of the site, it's a wonderful site and has helped me a lot. I love playing the games, and I think the pm facility is a great idea. I spend most nights on here, I have major anxiety problems at night and sleep during the day (maybe I'm a vampire,lol,omG!) I feel not so alone when I'm here and playing the games takes my mind off myself and my anxious thoughts.

I cannot get into the chat room as the java takes about 25 minutes to load on my computer, I need a lot more ram but can not get out to get it, neither can I afford it, but the games are easy to load:)

The information on anxiety and panic is so helpful and so informative, you have a great site and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Once again a BIG BIG THANK YOU, I know that you must be helping a lot of people, you have so many members and there are always a lot of guests on as well.

Take care and God bless you.
Love
Elspeth:rolleyes:

nomorepanic
24-02-07, 13:09
Elspeth

Thank you for the lovely post and kind words. :D

When we put the games on we wondered if it would distract from the purpose of the forum but people are telling me it is really helping them with their anxiety etc and with some of the games you are even increasing your brain power too!

We have a great community here so you can post on the forum, read the website pages, play games or go in Live Chat (sorry to hear you can't get in) - everything under one roof so to speak.

Glad it is helping you by being on here.