PDA

View Full Version : Poll question: what's your sign?

Savvy_Darling
11-01-16, 02:17
This may be an odd question but kinda thought it be fun to compare. I believe a lot in astrology like zodiac signs and what not. So I know as a cancer (July 16th bday) my traits are that in brief I'm an emotional person who feels very deeply. I'm a worrier and get stressed easily. I was sitting here thinking.. I wonder if other people who are cancers also have anxiety and worry a lot like me...which would prove accuracy with zodiacs. Basically I wanna see if the majority of the people with anxiety has similar signs lol. So anyone who has health anxiety..or worries too much / have general anxiety what's your sign? I think other water signs would have similar traits. But regardless anyone is open to put there sign down and I can tell you what you are if you aren't into zodiacs and wanna know your sign.. Just put your birthday. :yesyes:

artist12
11-01-16, 04:14
I'm a Gemini, but I've never actually felt like a Gemini!

MyNameIsTerry
11-01-16, 05:15
Sagittarius.

One trait is taking on projects and not completing them before jumping onto the next thing. I did end up like this and it was a problem for me in the work environment I was in as it was one of those industries where a lifetime would do little as it was such a mess. Not an environment I plan on working in again, too unhealthy.

silver blaze
11-01-16, 09:45
Aries

KeeKee
11-01-16, 09:48
I'm a Libra but have no idea what it means or anything.

Blonde123
11-01-16, 09:48
Leo x

CoraB
11-01-16, 11:55
I'm a Libra like Keekee

matrix123
11-01-16, 12:01
Leo

Sam Winter
11-01-16, 15:06
i'm also a libra, i find i share quite a few of the traits including, laid-back, self-indulgent, indecisive, detached, unreliable(i do keep promises but i still have this in the sense of i'm easily influenced by the views of others and i'm prone to change my mind), balanced, diplomatic, romantic, superficial(but not in the sense of others, i seem to get carried away with outer beauty for myself), and a couple of others x

Catherine S
11-01-16, 17:26
I'm leo..one of the fire signs 🔥🔥🔥

debs71
11-01-16, 17:33
I'm Cancer too!

A typical one. A huge worrier, shy, emotional, romantic, a homebird and nester, motherly, etc. I am also very keen on astrology and find it fascinating.

emily67
11-01-16, 18:22
i'm honestly not sure what i am.

never looked in to it- never been something i've needed to know

MissEmilia
11-01-16, 19:44
I'm an Aries! My mother and brother have both had problems with anxiety in the past just like me, and they are both Scorpio's. :)

almamatters
11-01-16, 21:58
I'm a libra :)

Savvy_Darling
12-01-16, 01:07
i'm honestly not sure what i am.

never looked in to it- never been something i've needed to know

Emily what's your birthday? I mean even if you don't believe in stuff like that.. It's still fun to read about your signs characteristics :)

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

I'm Cancer too!

A typical one. A huge worrier, shy, emotional, romantic, a homebird and nester, motherly, etc. I am also very keen on astrology and find it fascinating.

Oh a fellow moon child! Lol Yesss you sound just like me! I knew a guy at my work who was a cancer and he was an emotional dude and always got his feelings hurt lol and people would be like you're so dramatic Ron and I'd be like its okay your a cancer! There's nothing wrong with you.. They don't get it :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

I can't believe all the libras here! Also a few Leos!

I'm currently dating a Virgo. One of the best men I've ever met. Loyal and would do anything for you. He also doesn't seem to worry about anything.. Unlike me! So when I start on my anxiety he's always like you're fine! Stop thinking the worst! He's an earth sign so I guess he keeps my grounded.

Oh man.. I dated an Aries once actually for 4 years. And since that's a fire sign and I'm a water sign you could only imagine. We could fight like cats and dogs.. He was definitely a fighter with a strong personality. I'm a lover and got hurt easily by him because I'm so sensitive and he so wasn't! Haha needless to say it didn't work but we made way better friends than lovers. I admire Aries outgoing takes no sh*t attitude though. :roflmao:

Cusper
12-01-16, 02:22
Virgo/Libra depending on the book

Barb1988
12-01-16, 13:33
Another typical cancer here! 😊

Fishmanpa
12-01-16, 13:39
You know someone will read this, see all the Cancers, be a Cancer themselves and interpret it as an ominous sign don't you? ;)

Typical Aquarius here...

Positive thoughts

KhaleesiDragon
12-01-16, 18:58
Scorpio and horoscopes mean nothing, your personality isn't determined by your sign so don't worry I have things in common with everybody not just scorpios.

Savvy_Darling
12-01-16, 23:19
Khaleesi I feel what your saying.. The best friends I've had have been Aries, Aquarius & Sagittarius. We have tons of things in common . But with that being said I always saw other characteristics they had be true to their sign. Obviously if you don't believe in astrology you will think it's all nonsense but it your like me I believe the alignment of the stars when you were born have a lil something to do with who you are. :winks: but again to each their own.

Female healthanxiety
17-01-16, 17:26
Aries!

Known to be strong minded, so health anxiety and this = disaster!