PDA

View Full Version : Zap in ear?

misslove
11-01-16, 04:40
Every once in a while I get this shocking feeling inside my ear. Like a tiny electroction almost. It only last a second but it's weird and scary. It's not around my ear but inside it. Feel like I'm going crazy. Anyone else ever had this?

MyNameIsTerry
11-01-16, 06:26
Yeah, I've definitely had them, misslove.

I've withdrawn from Citalopram before which is known to give head zaps and I had a couple of weeks of them so I remember how they feel. Very strange sensations, a bit like a guitar string going "twang" on your head. But yes, I've had ones in the inner ear that seem to hurt for a second.

Jerks & zaps are common at the harder stages of anxiety but they seem to go as you start recovering.

Blonde123
11-01-16, 09:46
Yes I've had these on and off along with my dull head pains. I've had my ears checked and they were fine so I thought it was connected to my head pains. They are so brief they're like electric shocks deep inside x

misslove
11-01-16, 13:31
I have to say that I have been using those adult coloring books and my mind has been a lot more clear. When I get those panicky feelings o color for a while and I feel better. I didn't really think they would help but now it's all I wanna do! My hubs says I'm addicted lol.