PDA

View Full Version : Very difficult mornings

matrix123
11-01-16, 09:39
As I'm sure many of you know, mornings are always difficult. When this thing started (almost 4 years ago) it was pretty bad. Later on it got better with meds and I kinda forgot. 6 months ago I stopped meds and was OK until recently when things started going badly, so I'm back on meds since 10 days. After the first few days mornings are getting worse and worse, no energy, no appetite, negative thinking, nausea, etc. etc. I get 0.25mg Xanax in the morning and it helps a bit so after some time I get better, however the first 2-3 hours are really difficult.

Any tips are welcome.

CoraB
11-01-16, 12:02
I'm not sure I have any answers but mornings and evenings are absolutely awful for me I nearly always go to sleep and wake up shaking and this morning I've had horrible nausea and blurry vision for hours. I know I should get up but I just feel so drained almost like I haven't slept at all. I feel dizzy as soon as I get up too. I know it must be the anxiety because I had my eyes tested thoroughly but the pills just don't seems to be helpng like they have before. Was it the pills that helped you last time?

matrix123
11-01-16, 12:09
Last time pills really helped...hope they do again...but right now it's not going well :(