PDA

View Full Version : Doctor wants to take me off omeprazole?

Sam Winter
11-01-16, 17:16
hey guys so i'm not sure where to put this and i'm not sure if this is mainly just a vent so here it goes,
before christmas my doctor finally diagnosed me with acid reflux and put me on omeprazole for 2 weeks and then i had to come back, over the christmas and new years the doctors was closed so i had to get more until afterwards, anyways, on friday i only had two left anyways so i decided it was time to make an appointment,
my mum phoned them up on friday but the receptionist said don't make one for friday as she'd talk to him,
we finally got a call back today and she said(and in a very rude tone might i add) that the doctors gonna see me tomorrow because he "wants to take me off them"
my problem is i'm confused and angry,
i could of made one on friday and i wouldn't of had to steal two of my dads to tide me over but i couldn't because she told me not to,
also i have to get up early on wednesday to see my mental health worker at half 9 so i would of preferred tuesday to be free so i could wash my hair and stuff,
i'm really angry and also scared, does the woman not have any sympathy or heart to give a better answer, now i'm gonna be worrying about the fact he "supposedly" wants me off them incase its something bad or he wants to do a test, :wacko: