PDA

View Full Version : TV DRAMA ON OCD!! THIS SUNDAY 26/09/04

pips
22-09-04, 20:34
Hi All :D

I was watching This Morning last week and on it was a man who suffers with OCD! He has made a film/drama on the topic and it will be on the television this sunday.

The drama is called Dirty Filthy Love - Sunday 9.00pm ITV 1

The TV guide reads: Michael Sheen stars in this blackly comic drama as an architect struggling to make sense of his increasingly irrational behaviour caused by Obsessive-compulsive disorder. With his marriage and his job under threat, he finds an unlikely salvation in the form of fellow patient Charlotte and her support group, who teach him how to live and love with his affliction.

Anyway Just thought I'd let you all know. ;) It looks good!

Take care all,

Love PIP'S XX [:X]

seh1980
22-09-04, 21:28
Thanks!! I'll make sure I watch it

Sarah :D

nomorepanic
22-09-04, 22:25
Cheers for that - will make sure I see it.

Hope you are ok Pips?

xx

Nicola

pips
23-09-04, 11:22
No Probs, Sarah & Nic,

Hope you are both well

Take care

Love PIP'S XX XX

Helena
23-09-04, 12:32
Thank you very much, will definately watch. Hope it's good

sal
24-09-04, 00:13
Hi Pips

Will watch that mate.

And a big thank you for pulling me out of the S**** last night. Was good to know you were there mate.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
24-09-04, 00:23
Hi Helena, I hope it's good to! Hope you are well.

Hi Sal hon,

You don't have to thank me thats what mates are for hey hon! anytime.

Hope you are well

Take care

Love PIP'S XX XX

sal
24-09-04, 01:00
Hi Pips

You got me through the nite and helped loads of course you need thanks.

xxxxxx

Love Sal xxxxx

KW
27-09-04, 12:43
Hi Pips

I watched 'Dirty Filthy Love' lastnight. It was very good and sad at the same time. What did you think to it? Wasn't it a great ending though :)

KW

Laurie28
27-09-04, 13:40
Hiya,

I watched it to. I must admit to being a bit surprised when they called it a comedy/drama at the strat of the programme!!!

I though the lead character (mark) was very good.

I alos liked the fact that in the end they didn't have everyone all cured and happy go lucky - kep a bit of realism...

lucky

nomorepanic
27-09-04, 17:33
I videoed most of it lol. The recorder just stopped but luckily I noticed it and recorded the rest.

Hope to watch it soon.

Nicola

pips
28-09-04, 13:14
Hi I watched it this morning. It was very compelling. Sad but happy that he recognised and got help from a fellow sufferer in the end. Shame that his G.P didn't do much to help him though! Just uped his medicatation!!!! and sent him away!

Love PIP'S XX

sal
29-09-04, 00:26
Pips

Did you record it as i missed it mate.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
29-09-04, 16:19
Sorry Sal, I did hon but have taped over it now mate!

Love Pip's

XX

nomorepanic
30-09-04, 19:15
I have just watched it.

I loved the therapy bit at the farm when she made them all rub their hands in the dirt.

I could just see me sat there as the leader of the group telling you all to do something horrid and you lot all squirming.

What a torturer I am eh?

It was very good though and I loved the bit when he walked up the stairs in one go and was getting all excited cos he did it. I can relate to that (not the stairs, but getting excited when I achieved something).

Nicola

Rennie1989
03-10-04, 11:36
hiya

i wished i came on here last week, what was the programme like?!

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears