PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and snow storms.

misslove
12-01-16, 13:45
The next few days we are gonna be getting some snow. Probably around a foot. I try to stay calm but when the roads aren't plowed I panic and get scared. I know that the snow won't happen at once but that kinda makes it scarier to me. I'm very closterphobic. I can't even stand Being totally covered by a blanket. I just feel closed it when the roads are bad. How the hell do I deal with this? I live in an area where it snow feet at a time on occasion so it's not big deal for people. It's just the few hours when it's actually snowing and the roads are bad. Maybe we should buy s tank that way I will never have to worry about roads ever again lol.

Chocolateface
12-01-16, 14:06
Hi

I hate snow on roads too, are you able to use the bus when it initially snows or is that too confined a space? Try to distract yourself on the first falls then you will be fine

Clare

misslove
12-01-16, 14:21
I live in the country so there are no busses but I am on somewhat of a main road so there is a lot of traffic. During the day the roads are usually kept pretty clean but thy don't plow at night. They go by around 10-11pm and then again around 5-6 am

misslove
17-01-16, 19:09
More snow coming. Supposto get like 1 foot over the next few days. Maybe more. So stressed right now.