PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm new here

dizzie
24-02-07, 16:09
I am 43 years old female,and suffer severe agoraphobia,anxiety and panic
this has been ongoing for over ten years now
i have been on varies medications all to no avail , at the moment i am once again on advise from my gp withdrawing from diazapams as he wants to see how i go being drug free
Every symptom i have i think i am dying either from a heart attack or cancer of some form :(
Glad to have found this site
dizzie

Wendie j
24-02-07, 16:20
Hi im new aswell and just posted on the introductions.So a big hello.

Im suffering with health anxiety,so hope we can be of support to each other.

Wendie j

yorkylover
24-02-07, 16:43
Hi dizzie and :welcome: .You will get lots of support here and friendly advise.:) :) :) :)

manmoor
24-02-07, 17:17
Hi Dizzie,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

wobily_lin
24-02-07, 21:47
Elo Dizzie,
Welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board x

xBettyBoopx
25-02-07, 01:35
Hi ya Dizzie

Nice to meet you, glad you joined us. Tis a great site and you will find it very helpful and the people very supportive.

Love

Elspeth xxxx

ps. A big hi ya to bevtherev too,lol;)

trac67
26-02-07, 10:25
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

nomorepanic
26-02-07, 12:55
Hi Dizzie

A warm welcome aboard.

You will meet some lovely caring people on here and get loads of support so hope we can be of some help to you as well.

debera
26-02-07, 13:20
:) Hi And Wecome
Debera

dizzie
28-02-07, 19:59
Thank you all so much for your lovely welcomes,hope to meet you all soon
loads love dizzie:)

Pink Princess
01-03-07, 00:07
hi dizzie welcome to the site, i hope you are well and i look forward to speaking to you on the site, i hope you find it helpful

take kare x x x

skylight2007
01-03-07, 09:08
Hello Dizzy, how are you today? sometimes it hard just coping with the anxieties alone but you will find lots of support here and make some new friends. its just lovely to know you can write here and be understood!!!!! hope you feel better take care skylight

dizzie
18-03-07, 20:20
Thank you all for being so welcoming and friendly ,not sure if this is the right place to ask this but does anyone reading this who has severe agoraphobia,anxiety and panic seem to be constantly exhuasted day in day out ,i have heart racing and i feel on verge of passing out due to lightheadness ,i am once again withdrawing fron diazapams slowly and am also on 15mg propranonol per day
ten long years of feeling as though every day i am about to have a heart attack or i have cancer ,last had blood tests from my gp approx a year and a half ago all clear but nothing convinces me i am not dying
sorry to go on just i am so petrified and now back to being vitrually housebound again ,i get no help from mental health services as i was dismissed for taking a panic attack and missed an appointment ,cannot even go to my gp anymore as i am so lightheaded etc . sorry for going on and on

ricochet
18-03-07, 23:34
Hiya Dizzie

welcome to the best site around for our illnesses....i've come on in leaps and bounds since joining and hope you do too.

Be safe
Rich

JITTERBUG1
19-03-07, 03:27
I am sorry to see that you seem to feel the same as I do, but I hope we can both find some healing on this site. It has already helped my mind get a little rest to see that there are others surviving this beast. Good Luck!

kittykat
19-03-07, 13:55
Hi there Dizzy,

A BIG welcome to the site.

take care

shirley xx