PDA

View Full Version : Anyone keep cancelling?

Munki
12-01-16, 16:52
I've been on here so many times with this same issue and today I had a kick in the face (not literally).

I was due to see an agent about my acting and I cancelled 3 times. All were genuine reasons and now he refuses to see me as he has alarm bells. I can't blame him at all as I think he has good judgement at the moment but it's made me feel awful.

Suddenly, it's made me think of the other things I've cancelled numerous times and I feel terrible. Thankfully it was a small agency that I don't think I was TOO bothered about but my issue is that I'm scared of doing anything anymore in case I cancel.

I just don't seem to know myself at all and that's what's terrifying me. It's like I'm 2 people.

I have cancelled so many things...:weep:

Chocolateface
12-01-16, 22:38
Hi

If you are cancelling for genuine reasons then I don't think you should worry over it, everyone cancels something at some point. However if it is the appointments you are cancelling due to anxiety about them look at why they make you anxious and see if you can dio anything to lessen their effects on you

Clare