PDA

View Full Version : Visual snow driving me crazy

Peterthegreatworrier
13-01-16, 03:39
Hello. Recently, I found out about visual snow (where you see static in your vision). I'm not sure if I had it all the time and just didn't notice it or if I only developed it after reading about it, but since then it has been distracting me greatly. The main reason why I am so upset about it is that it is supposedly extremely rare, which makes me feel very abnormal, just happening to be the lucky one in a million with it. I just wish I never found out about it, and I feel like I'll never be able to look at something in the for granted way I used to again! :weep::weep:
i really need some advice. I will be happy to accept it from anyone, but especially from someone with or who knows about visual snow.
Best regards, Peterthegreatworrier

TomT
13-01-16, 04:10
Pete!

I noticed visual snow about a few months back, everyone experience it, literally everyone difference is anxious people like us tend to think of it as abnormal and put too much atenttion to it.

Its mostly cause by blood cells in our eyes. Just dont pay atenttion to it and you will stop noticing them.

Tom

Peterthegreatworrier
13-01-16, 04:24
Thanks Tom :)
Yeah, I actually looked up something after I wrote this and found an article where a university researcher said it is probably quite normal, and that hyper-vigilant people are just more likely to notice it.
Thanks again, Peterthegreatworrier