PDA

View Full Version : First time

Pat Ormond
24-02-07, 17:47
Hi
I'm Pat and this is the first time I have used the internet to 'chat' to people so I'm not very good at it and might need help. Anyway I have been suffering from complex post traumatic stress disorder for the last 4 years. I am quite low at the moment as in that time i had 1 counsellor for 2 years who stopped without any notice and after much searching found another who has just done the same. I am losing faith in the help I am being given and feel such a failure. i hope there are people out there who are supportive. I need a boost at the moment. Empathy to all you sufferers out there.

Piglet
24-02-07, 19:58
Pat a big welcome to the site to you hun and I'm sure you'll find lots to reassure you here.

Piglet:)

wobily_lin
24-02-07, 21:44
Elo Pat,
Welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board x

manmoor
25-02-07, 02:18
Hi Pat,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

danoxford
25-02-07, 03:43
Welcome to the site Pat - sometimes just knowing that you can talk to complete strangers about something is the most comforting feeling in the world. I rarely go on this site, but strangely I do keep it in my head as almost a "last resort" (no offence at all meant by that, by the way!) in case I really need to chat.

And from my experience you'll find tons of supportive people on here, some of which will be able to relate directly to your experiences and some who will just be able to offer you sympathy and help when you need it.

Good luck and welcome again :)

RachelC
25-02-07, 14:42
Hiya Pat! Youll find lots of support here. Ive only been on two weeks but its already helped me loads.

weepinky
25-02-07, 21:43
Hiya Pat and a big warm friendly welcome to nmp, you will find lots of help and support here, if you'd like to talk just shout!!!

Luv Pinky

trac67
26-02-07, 10:16
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

nomorepanic
26-02-07, 12:59
Hi Pat

A warm welcome aboard.

You will meet some lovely caring people on here and get loads of support so hope we can be of some help to you as well.

debera
26-02-07, 13:18
:) Hi And Welcome
Debera