PDA

View Full Version : trying to stay logic help please

Weasley123
13-01-16, 19:13
I have always had vague liver fears. I drink wine to relax not massive amounts but I usually have a bottle Saturday night at home over like 5 hrs. If I'm off work, I teach, I might hav ex a bottle 2 to 3 times a week. I'm nearly a 38. I overdid it more in my 20s. I had a health freak out last fall, 2015, all tests normal. CT scan showed tiny cyst on liver too small to categorizr but Dr said don't worry. Since then I've had melanoma freak outs. No liver. Recently I have been burping a lot and get a pain in my upper right rib on dude and other pains throughout my abdomen that come and go. The right one us the worst. It picked up and got worse after,my mom told me about her grandmother and two aunts,dying of liver cancer. One in her 40s. That scared me. Then I read David Bowie died of liver cancer and felt it was a sign. I recently had cholesterol triglycerides blood sugar checked all normal. My liver was checked last fall normal. I know this is anxiety but I need to talk myself down. I've decided I'm not going to DR unless it gets much worse or lasts weeks.

swgrl09
13-01-16, 19:17
Follow the two week rule. Give it two weeks and if it's still there and nagging at you, get it checked. No googling!