PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma terrified..

jackdobs
13-01-16, 19:55
Hi all,

haven't posted on here in a while but I'm in a bit of a state now.

My HA has, for the last 7 months or so, been centered almost entirely around oral cancer. Anyway, around mid-November, while worrying excessively about an ulcer (which later went away), I was examining my neck and became alarmed when I found a lump just under my ear by the jaw line. However, within minutes of examining it and poking at it I was convinced it was just a brewing spot, you know the types that are under the skin and feel deep?

Anyway, I carried on obsessing over my mouth until Christmas when I realised the "spot" under my ear hadn't gone away, and I've been constantly picking, prodding and trying to squeeze it, made it really sore and each time it scabs over and feels small I've impatiently ripped off the scab and started squeezing again.

If I push it in or massage it, it temporarily feels like it's not there or a lot smaller. It isn't big but it is there.

Whatever it is, I know I haven't helped by messing around with it but I've recently got so scared it's actually a swollen lymph node because of where it is.

:( Can anyone help or offer any advice?

Haylee.a
13-01-16, 21:47
I keep getting these.... I've had one on my chin since November!!! Was under the skin and huge!!! It's gone down but still there, I've had them under my ears behind my ears and even a few years ago one on my chest.... Doctor said it was a small cyst the one on my chest and they are harmless and normally disappear on their own!!! Hope this helps xx