PDA

View Full Version : Just Not Fair

mnaha
14-01-16, 02:45
Im so sick of skipped heart beats. I thought taking prilosec was the answer as they stopped for a few days and thought for sure that was that.

Not so lucky. Im so sick of them after 61 years of trauma from them I just don't want to go on. I read online and there are millions upon millions of sufferers with the same problem that gets told there is nothing wrong,when in fact there has to be something wrong when your heart stops beating about 70 times a beat, yet no monitor has ever caught anything wrong with your heart.

I have had the best cardiologist and doctors give me test after test and they find absolutely nothing. I am not alone ,as there are millions just like myself that have the same issue and nothing found wrong with them.

This is just insane. Why doesn't the medical profession get off their ass and find out what the heck is going on with people like myself. People that have suffered with this have led such terrible scary lives and had so much tragedy from not being able to do things that normal people do because of fear. It just isn't fair. I am so sick of it all.

At 61 I should be used to it but I am not. It is terrible having an erratic heart and not knowing if you are going to drop dead at anytime . There should be something that can be done about this since there are so many sufferers of this problem. I just don't understand. My internist which is a superb superb doctor says to me."you are just more sensitive" what a crock and a cop out.

With all the people that go through this . I would say there must be something wrong causing it. It is just logical . Just ranting here but I know there are many of you with the same issue and no clue how to make it better. You aren't alone