PDA

View Full Version : Worried about spinal tumor?

Stephenie.welch
14-01-16, 06:29
I know I just posted about my constant headaches and they still haven't left me alone, but I'm trying to have faith in my ct scan which was normal, but I also wanted some input on something I've had for over a year actually two years this coming July.. I've had thoracic (middle) back pain it usually only happens when I'm physically active like at work or just walking around for a bit. Sometimes it will hurt at night but very briefly and it has never woke. Me up from sleep and it does get better with rest.. I haven't had any imaging besides an X-ray of my spine and the only thing it showed was degenerative disk disease but I'm worried there's more to it than that.. I don't have any weakness or bladder/bowel dysfunction and I sometimes have numbness but it doesn't last long. I'm just really worried it's spine cancer.

KayeS
14-01-16, 11:18
I've recently had worries about that, with similar symptoms to you, middle back pain, and rib pain in my back as well. Just had a thoracic spine MRI and all was fine. If it gets better with rest as well, it wouldn't be cancer :)