PDA

View Full Version : Moving from 30 mg to 40 mg - Worthwhile?

Lanaru
14-01-16, 17:02
I've been on 30 mg for about 6 months now.

My life has improved greatly, and my anxiety has been greatly diminished.

However I still get anxiety every few days - mild anxiety so it's not too bad but just enough to bother me and make me not sociable. I feel like there is potential to improve and my life can become even better with less anxiety.

Is it worth it to try out 40mg? I'm a little worried about jumping into a higher dose (side effects, tiredness etc). Anyone have this experience? Please help! Seeing my doctor tonight.

Jem21
27-01-16, 15:56
Hey how did it go with the doctors? Did you up your dose? I'm currently on 20mg and have been for about 10 months but I've felt it's helped with the anx I've felt a bit like my get up and go has gone, then Monday a lot of anxiety had kicked in again. I think I may go up to 30mg.

oxford74
27-01-16, 16:09
I was on 20mg for a few months and it made NO difference, Dr put me onto 40mg and I have been on this for a few months now, helped massively with depression, anxiety and paranoid episodes but has huge negative impact on my sexual function which has led to more anxiety!!

Jem21
27-01-16, 17:50
Hey Oxford, just got back from docs he wanted to up me to 40 but we settled on 30.
I've heard that cit can affect sexual function, I read on here a while back that one man changed to a different type, maybe it will improve or you could speak to your doctor and he might be able to suggest something else.