PDA

View Full Version : oouuchh

lisad1977
14-01-16, 17:46
hi everyone,
I have been on here before with a lot of different things but today, well for the last week I have been having really bad rib pain both sides but mostly right. the pain is bad I feel short of breath and dizzy I'm so scared I have a clot someone plz help :weep:

nirvanainchains
18-01-16, 10:29
So, what help can I give? Uhmm, I am suffering daily with lower back pain, upper left back pain, left to central chest pain, dizziness and heavy headed sensation, also I fart alot. 13 months ago I was rushed to the E.R and the doctor just laughed at my 2nd Visit to their E.R 'cause I was just having a panic attack. He diagnosed me with IBS, Gastritis, and Mitral Valve Prolapse. But just like you, I am freakin' out now coz at the present: I am having a more severe chest pain, I am worried if this is a heart disease related(God please No.) Or lungs or just GERD. I don't have any plan to visit a doctor yet 'cause I don't have the money. God please, I really missed the old days when I was really energetic and I don't have any chronic pain to worry. :(