PDA

View Full Version : Really scared of inflammatory breast c

stressedanxious
15-01-16, 11:42
I've been taking Zoloft for a while now, but I'm still having panic attacks that come out f no where, I'm seeing a therapist but I'm still suffering from anxiety .

I've had pain on my breast when the baby latches on for over a month now, I figure it would go away, after nursing for a few months on that I developed what looked like a little blister on my areola close to my nipple, I went to urgent care, I went to the ob. One said mastitis the other one didn't say much, he said it doesn't seem serious.

I've been trying to not nurse on that side because every time I nurse the baby puts teeth marks on it and it's causing my breast to have more little scratches around the nipple. So these past two days I've just been hand expressing my milk on that side, but I think I'm not taking the milk out good, last night I've developed pain near my arm pit, it looks a lot more swollen on that side conpered to my other side.

It's almost 5 in the morning, and I've been googling and I'm terrified of inflammatory Breast ca. I'm so scared ! I don't know what to do, I don't have health insurance I had to spend almost 300 last time I went to the ob. I just don't know what to do anymore, I'm so scared . I keep getting little pains near my armpit and breast. I literally feel so nauseous and sick I can't take this anymore. I don't know why my breast has been hurting for a month . I'm so scared :( I'm literally shaking now and have so many thoughts running through my head . a family friend just died a couple of days ago so it triggered me to have these thoughts . I'm so worried , I feel sick . Please someone help me !

Hopefulmi
15-01-16, 13:29
I had this exact same fear after breastfeeding and went through all the same things but everything you describe it very common. Your breaststroke change so much in pregnancy and breastfeeding and it takes it out of you so some pain is normal. If you have been hand expressing and it isn't coming out well that could be causing the swelling for sure as well. Feel better soon x

Leslie735
15-01-16, 13:42
Sounds like you have a clogged milk duct from the side you've been hand expressing. Do you have a pump? If you do, trying pumping.... a lot to see it'll move it. Massage the area and use warm towels on it and see if it helps. *hugs*

stressedanxious
16-01-16, 05:39
I'm so scared you guys, I just woke up feeling very hot and nauseous and not feeling well. I shaking I'm so scared . I don't wanna die 😩