PDA

View Full Version : Sweating but months after starting taking

Nutcase99
15-01-16, 17:59
Hi all

I started taking sertraline 6 months ago. I'm now having night sweats and am really petrified this is because of lymphoma.

Has anyone had delayed side effects of meds so long after starting to take
Them? Anyone know if this is possible? I take them in conjunction with propanolol for my panics

hyg
15-01-16, 18:24
Hi. Just noticed your post and thought I'd answer you as I was discussing this symptom with my brother just a couple of days ago. I've only been on Sert for 3 weeks so having a struggle with start up symptoms at the moment so was speaking to my bro for reassurance as he s been on it for over a year and he did say that when he d been on it for 5months he started getting bad night sweats. He didn't find out why but it doesn't seem to bother him. Apart from that physically he s fine so Im guessing it's another side effect. Try not to worry. Hope this helps x

candy28
15-01-16, 21:41
im now 8 months on sert and every night i sweat, mostly on my legs, so bad sometimes my pj bottoms are damp from sweat

Nutcase99
15-01-16, 23:12
Thanks both. Candy have u had night sweats for the whole 8 months or just recently?

candy28
16-01-16, 08:32
i cant remember exactly when it started but it has been happening for months now, i remember googling it because I was also scared of cancer lol. x