PDA

View Full Version : An other night no sleep in case I don't wake up

crazymum25
16-01-16, 01:19
Once again im up ... Smoked enough green too knock me out but because of a cough and sore throat and itchy ears I think I've got a chest infection or worse now I am too scared too sleep

Peterthegreatworrier
16-01-16, 02:17
Hey, Crazymum:)
Have you gone to the hospital? I'm not a doctor, but if you are concerned about these symptoms you shouldn't hesitate to get them looked at. I'm not sure if you are more concerned about blacking out or you other symptoms - do you believe they are "green" related? Do they feel severe?
If you do decide to go i'm sure the doctors will clear everything up in no time.
Take care, Peterthegreatworrier

Fishmanpa
16-01-16, 02:31
Hey, Crazymum:)
Have you gone to the hospital? I'm not a doctor, but if you are concerned about these symptoms you shouldn't hesitate to get them looked at. I'm not sure if you are more concerned about blacking out or you other symptoms - do you believe they are "green" related? Do they feel severe?
If you do decide to go i'm sure the doctors will clear everything up in no time.
Take care, Peterthegreatworrier

I'm not a doctor but running off to the hospital for some common cold symptoms is a bit of an overreaction. While I'm all for "green" legalization, smoking copious amounts with severe anxiety is probably not the best self medication method.

Positive thoughts

Peterthegreatworrier
16-01-16, 03:28
Sorry if I worried you, Crazymum. Like I said, I'm not a doctor and I do not know your medical history or very much about what is considered normal or dangerous with green use. I agree with Fishmanpa that symptoms that appear to be consistent with everyday bugs such as colds should not be cause for alarm :). It's just that your post somewhat conflated the drug use with your concerns, so I got a little confused :doh:
I guess the only thing I can really say is that if your rational brain is confident that there isn't any grounds to suggest a problem, don't worry about it :D, do what's best for you (whether it's get some sleep now or a little later or anything else - it's up to you!)
Best regards, Peterthegreatworrier

MyNameIsTerry
16-01-16, 04:51
I'm not a doctor but running off to the hospital for some common cold symptoms is a bit of an overreaction. While I'm all for "green" legalization, smoking copious amounts with severe anxiety is probably not the best self medication method.

Positive thoughts

Self medication at all in my book. Whether it's alcohol or cannabis, it's self medicating, if that's how the OP uses it.

There is enough coming out about CBD oils these days to try those to see if they help, as some people are finding...the other element is just for recreational use. Hopefully now the drugs companies are releasing their own prescription forms, the cannabis debate will finally get put to bed and left illegal as we will have the only element in it that helps anyway. That would help to cut out the panic attacks some have and the schizophrenia concerns in my book.