PDA

View Full Version : Current list of symptoms

anxious1
16-01-16, 07:46
Current list of symptoms

Long term anxiety sufferer. Usually attacks my system for a couple of months yearly, current symptoms snowballed for me when I starting jolting awake with mid chest pain. Went to the doctors as was jolting awake 30-40 times a night. Told it was acid reflux got given medication for it, since then have had the following

Heavy arms. (Mostly right side) feels like I can't lift or even use it left or right, as it becomes ache and shaky inside

Nausea - comes and goes.

Fatigue. - again comes and goes, but it just drains my whole system, starts off with arm shaking, then I feel a little lightheaded and freezing cold but also with a warm face. I find eating helps for s short while until that wears off and it comes roaring back again. It's the right side that is affected by this. Also coupled with pressure on side of neck

Unable to sleep, as soon as I lay down it it feels like the breath is being squeezed out of me when I lie on my sides, (can't lie on my back for fear of choking on the acid issue I have

Palpitations when lying down. Again this comes in right arm bicep area, feels really uncomfortable also when when I wake I have aching feet and calves.

It's mostly the right side that is affected by all this. I have been back to the doctors 4 times. Got given 2mg of diazepam they don't much to be honest. Have had 2 ecg's all clear, blood test that was clear cholestorol was 4.3. Blood pressure is a little high but doctor doesn't want to treat me for that. I was given another anxiety drug. Sertaline 50mg but to be Honest I am putting off taking them as I read it can cause fits. So haven't touched them. I have also had quite a few panic attacks mostly in shops. Profuse sweating. Breathlessness. And lightheadedness. I have the doctor again on Monday so see what he says this time. Just one more point to add. As it feels like I have lost weight, my wedding ring is looser. My glasses feel looser and my trousers too, sorry all for rambling. It's just that i would like advice from fellow sufferers