PDA

View Full Version : Penis Pain when Urinating (long post, a bit TMI)

worrywart115
16-01-16, 10:25
Hello, all. So about 6 months ago, back in July, I had a lot of trouble with frequent urination. However, I've been to the urologist about 3 or 4 times since then, with my most recent visit being in December. I have had no UTI, my urine samples always come back negative, and my bladder ultrasound was negative as well. I figured it was either anxiety or something unrelated to the urological side, which is what I was told in December. I'm 22, which is why they haven't wanted to check my prostate or do a cystoscopy or anything, though I wasn't really pushing for it at the time.

Fast forward to now, and I noticed that my penis hurts a bit towards the upper/mid part as I pee. Naturally, I've been sort of freaking out. I've been a bit better with the frequency (maybe I've just gotten better at managing it). I even noticed that my pee stream starts off a bit crooked as well before straightening out, and like with the pain, I can't tell if it's been like that or if it's new. I've been able to ejaculate fine, and maintain erections fine, but I worry it's something horrible or prostate related. Maybe I just hurt it somehow when masturbating? I honestly haven't got a clue, and I don't really have a way to go back any time soon. If anyone has any experience with stuff like this, I'd greatly appreciate any responses.

uru
16-01-16, 15:15
anxiety = frequent urination.

unfitwellhappy
16-01-16, 21:31
Lets try that again....

As you're only 22 I would think it's unlikely to be anything prostate related - nothing serious anyway - at worst, prostatitis which is easily treated...

If you are worried about it then you will have to get it checked eventually, none of us are doctors - a digit up one side, and a camera up the other... sounds grim, but it's not as bad as you would think...

But... relax bro, it's probably nothing but anxiety

AdamE
16-01-16, 21:55
Are you drinking enough water throughout the day? I've noticed the same problems until my doctor told me if you don't drink enough water the acid that you let go is concentrated. Delude it more. :)