PDA

View Full Version : undiagnosed side pain for two years what could this be?

Sam Winter
16-01-16, 13:16
hey xx
so what's frustrating me is since September of 2014 I've had this pain in my right side(usually near my belly button but occasionally straight on my side), it comes and goes, some days it disappears and when I get it again it lasts for a few days to a week or two then goes and comes again for the same amount of time,
it usually turns up at night and usually feels like a sharp stabbing/ripping pain but it can alternate to feel like a dull ache and shooting ache, its quite painful but usually doesn't stop me sleeping, I get stomach tenderness with it and bloating sometimes, my mum suspects its IBS or down to my periods as I get stomach noises and the need to go the toilet when I get it, I also get it a week or two before my periods and it goes away after my period, I've been up the doctors numerous times and haven't been diagnosed with anything(apart from being sent up the hospital because they thought I had appendicitis and turns out I didn't) I'm sick of not knowing what's causing the pain and i'm sick of worrying that its my appendix(I am right now) it stops me doing things and its really annoying(oh I also get like a cramping pain in my pelvic area pretty much right on my area..)