PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma worries--supraclavicular lymph nodes

SR8441
17-01-16, 04:43
Hi all!

This is my first time posting. I've been dealing with HA nearly all my life and I'm currently dealing with a pretty bad bout of it. Before I get into my current panic, a little history...I hard(ish) lymph nodes behind my ear (right up against the crease of the ear), one right in front of my ear, and two on either side of my neck. The ones on the side of my neck and in front of my ear are about 1cm in size. The one behind my ear is a little smaller. My doctor has felt the one in my neck and told me not to worry unless it grew. I had a pleomorphic adenoma removed from my hard palate about five years ago that I didn't even know was there.

About a month and a half ago, I was absentmindedly touching my shoulder and put my finger into the hollow of the shoulder...I found a small node in there...a little hard, less than half a cm. It is highly mobile as I can barely keep it still long enough to measure it. I really have no other constitutional symptoms. I have had two nights of sweatiness (both on days right before my period) and I have had hives every night for as long as I can remember.

I wish I could say i didn't look up stuff on google, but I did.:weep: Turns out that's the worst node to have and there are very few success stories where it didn't turn out to be anything! It's so bad having this.

Randara
31-01-16, 21:50
Heya, I wanted to check how you're getting on now? I'm having a similar scare at the moment too :( it is rubbish isn't it!

The problem is that you only hear the bad stories when you google, I expect that there are a lot of people who were fine but wouldn't think to update online.