PDA

View Full Version : Tummy ache for nearly a week

kirstynic
17-01-16, 14:53
Hi

Last Monday I woke in the morning feeling ok, within an hour I felt very nauseous and was over the sink heaving - although nothing came out. During the week I had bouts of this nausea occurring daily. However from Tuesday my tummy pain started - it is on the left side and stretches from the lower tummy to near the ribs and even round the back - it makes me feel sick although I can eat and drink and haven't been sick. Further to this I have been losing weight 5lbs since November although a 1lb will come back on and then be gone the next day- but I hit a low for me the other day as the scales went under 9st.

I recently saw the doctor about something else and my iron level was low - he said its probably due to heavy periods. However this constant tummy ache - and it is constant it doesnt go and I even feel it in the night when I get up to go to the loo. I am worrying its cancer - the pain - the low iron - the weight loss and general feeling of being not right really is worrying me.

Has anyone else had anything similar?

I am 30 and finished my period a week ago so know its not that.

Thank you for reading

Female healthanxiety
17-01-16, 17:27
I've been the same!

Lost my apprentice completly, also feeling very very nausea with it.

Hope you feel better soon x

miss sparkle
17-01-16, 20:48
I was actually coming on here as i have had the exact same thing!!!

kirstynic
17-01-16, 20:59
Really? Oh it is so horrible it is constant it literally doesn't go and it's really worrying x

Anxietysufferer92
17-01-16, 21:07
I am having similar issues! This happened about three weeks ago. I had severe constipation and was doubled in pain. Afterwards, I had been experiencing left back and rib discomfort and pain since! I am going through a chemical pregnancy at the moment but I don't think it is related to that as I have had it for three weeks, so I wasn't nowhere near pregnant then. I have been having heartburn and continually burping and erm.. Farting :whistles:

I had blood tests which came back all normal, so I have no idea. However, I have been Googling something about H.Pylori which seems like it is related to our symptoms! PLEASE DON'T GOOGLE. Just go doctors and ask for a breath test for H.Pylori. That is what I am doing this week. It is very uncomfortable feeling :(

miss sparkle
17-01-16, 21:11
Mine is a sickly feeling no sick. And bloated belly with pains. Also goes around to my back but i have back che constantly anyway..but yea its horrible and caused a big time flare up in my h.a ��