PDA

View Full Version : Muscles aching and painful? Help

DavidJ85
25-02-07, 14:25
Randomly the past few days I feel my arms and legs are really aching, like a shooting aching in muscles and feel weak etc

Anyone else like this, is it all related to the pins/needles/tingling sensations?

Getting worried now...

HazyMind
25-02-07, 14:30
Hi David,

Try not to worry this will be caused by your anxiety about it Im sure, what you are feeling is a sensation that cant harm you, its not a true muscular problem.

Try and get rid of the tension by going for a nice walk or regular relaxation could help.

Take care and hope you feel better soon!

x

kimmy
25-02-07, 16:03
Hi

Whe your anxious your body is very tense. Sometimes....probably most of the time you dont know it neither. It can sometimes feel like you have a work out. Im sure this is why you are feeling it.

I learnt at time to sit down quietly and think about my body posture, are you shouldders tense? muscles etc, frowning?? etc. Gently learn to release them, its suprising how good it is. It does take time but you ll be able to do it.

DavidJ85
25-02-07, 23:54
Its like I've been out in teh cold for ages and my arms are weak and then they will really hurt.

You know the feeling where you can sense a cold coming and you get shivers and nerves tense up etc...its like that but without any further symptoms?

nomorepanic
25-02-07, 23:55
Have a read of the Symptoms page - it will help.

kellym
26-02-07, 00:00
i used to get that which got worse and worse i used to get them in my fingers and when i had results to prove i didnt have what i was thinking i had they went! so definately anxiety!!