PDA

View Full Version : Long time hello

Rexzooly
19-01-16, 01:03
It's been a while, I can't believe I still remember the password for the site.

Well I am Rex, I been a member for some time now, I am 27 now and I can't say I got any better from the time I first joined, I just wanted to say hi again.

venusbluejeans
19-01-16, 01:09
Hiya Rexzooly and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Rexzooly
19-01-16, 01:18
Hiya Rexzooly and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Lovely welcome, but I never stopped looking at the site lol I just never posted lol I not sure help is what I call it but better then hiding in a hole I guess.

blue moon
19-01-16, 06:41
Howdy Rex,welcome back:D

Petra

venusbluejeans
19-01-16, 12:04
Hey Rex, will say a proper Hi now, rather than my auto message that pops up....

so.... http://bullies.b.u.pic.centerblog.net/2a788cff.gif

uru
19-01-16, 13:00
your last post was 03-09-11

are you saying that during the last 5 years or so you haven't seen any improvement?

Rexzooly
19-04-17, 01:49
your last post was 03-09-11

are you saying that during the last 5 years or so you haven't seen any improvement?

It's been some time since this post also and I can tell you in 5 years life got worse, getting older and seeing more ..... I can say nothing as improved, this might no longer be seen but I felt that comment needed a reply late or not, sorry for bumping a old post.