PDA

View Full Version : Feeling nauseous - dizzy, hot and just not here :-(

Female healthanxiety
19-01-16, 17:43
Hi all,

Hope you're all well and coping with the weather change?!

I've been feeling so nauseous for over a week.

I lost my job in December but quickly found a temping role, however since that finished 2 week ago, the last working day, I was driving home feeling dizzy (again the dizziness is something I've suffered with for about a year however while I was temping I felt great as I really liked it!) I was even going out on my lunches! :scared15:

I've been applying for jobs online and have had a few interviews but feel terrible. Actually ill 'this time'

It started a week ago and all I can describe is a nauseous feeling and like my stomach was constantly hungry (I ate so I wasn't) for days, and the feeling hasn't gone.

A few days after I woke up with a HORRID upper-back tooth ache and when looking my tooth was a blue colour!!! I could
T afford to go dentist, so took a short course of amoxicillin, which got rid of the pain.

However, my sickness feeling is still there, followed by really achy shoulders and neck and my dizziness is back, but at its worst ever.

I went for an interview this week and felt like I was going to fall into the wall. I never get nervous at interviews I quite look forward to them, so certainly not nerves as I'm very used to them.

I just feel like absolute death, my body feels out of sync, my appetite has gone, some days my stool is constipated, other days it's the opposite.

Any advice would be appreciated.

miss sparkle
19-01-16, 18:29
I would say bu the sounds of it you have some kinda virus
, incredibly common this time of year and if you are abit run down and stressed it will feel 10 x's worst
Remember you sometimes dont have to feel stressed at the time of getting the symptoms. And when you stop being anxious / stressed we all know the symptoms don't just stop. Rest. Hot bath and plenty of fluids :)

sl1nky
19-01-16, 20:31
I caught the flu a few weeks back and I'm still feeling terrible, dizziness, feeling like im going to faint, hot skin, tired eyes, periodic headaches and a touch of insomnia. The problem with getting sick and having an anxiety disorder is that being sick makes it a far more uncomfortable experience.

Check with your doctor, see if your ears arn't clogged up, since any pressure made in your ears by too much wax can effect your head, and if they are don't try to unclog them yourself it'll make it worse. I'm getting my ears syringed soon, if that doesn't cure the dizziness im personally experiencing, i'll sum it down to anxiety and of had having the flu