PDA

View Full Version : Mold???

misslove
19-01-16, 22:18
Not sure where to put this but here seems like the best. On our tv screen, computer, ceiling fan( only the metal part) and the light fixture in the kitchen there are little brown dots. I have no idea what they are. I can't see how it would be mold. It's not on the walls or Windows or anywhere else. Why would mold grow on a tv screen? None of us showing signs of mold in the house. But what could it be? I'm worried that it's some rate fungus and we'll all end up sick from it years from now. I'll try to add a picture to the feed

misslove
19-01-16, 22:20
This should be a pic of the fan

uru
19-01-16, 22:47
Is it mold?

misslove
19-01-16, 23:28
I hope not. Doesn't make any sense that it would be.

mark84
23-01-16, 11:16
I don't think so, mold tends to joinup into huge patches, the stuff on the fan could be tiny bits if rust I think, and I've never seen a moldy tv! It's too shiny surface for mold spores to adhere to, look in places like behind the refrigerator, if there's mold, that's where it'd likely be.

MyNameIsTerry
23-01-16, 11:20
Just looks like the paint is stripping away.

KeeKee
23-01-16, 12:05
We get a lot of mould in our kitchen and bathroom and it looks nothing like that. It's unmistakable. It occurs mostly in the Winter as we can't open the windows because the house is like an ice cube.