PDA

View Full Version : Neck and Shoulder Tension

PinkLady
25-02-07, 16:19
I have something I have just finished researching on the net and it makes sense.
If you are suffering from the tension in your neck and shoulders, most likely your traps are as tight as a board.

Everyone I have seen regarding this has shown me exercises to stretch this muscle and it has hurt even more because it now is aggravated.

The research has shown that you need to increase your muscles in your lower trap to take the tension off the dominating upper trap.
I had done some of the exercises on a few of the sites - videos are included on sites and it does releave some tension right away. It is also nicely written and explains that way we are feeling and the headaches and jaw aches that accompany the tension.

In the end you feel normal and realize it is just tight muscles and also as an added bonus the solution and the show how to do it.

I typed into my browser - Lower trap muscle exercises and found pages of information.:o

Dave777
25-02-07, 16:31
Thanks Trina, I get that problem at Work, it can be very painfull, a massage is great, a lady work mate did it once, but I think it was a one time offer :emot-blink:

Dave