PDA

View Full Version : Weird symptoms keep setting me back :(

jenni89
20-01-16, 04:01
So I have had a lot of issues lately with palpitations and chest sensations that are driving me insane. My Dr said I have premature beats but nothing to be concerned about. Originally she said she would send me to a cardiologist and then after a month said a referral was not needed at this time. So apparently what she gathered from the EKG was enough evidence to blame anxiety.

Today, I was in the freezer at work when I got this weird pressure in my head. Almost like it was filling up with fluid. It didn't hurt but then my hearing got kinda muffled. I was convinced I was about to pass out or something though I have never passed out before. I was also seeing bright spots in my vision as if someone shined a flashlight into my eyes. The vision issue has been going on and off for about a year now and noone seems concerned. It lasted briefly but it has been coming on and off for about a few days, sometimes even when I am just sitting normal. I get the same type of rush in my chest/neck sometimes but i don't know what it could be. I am convinced that my heart isn't pumping efficiently or something, I felt my pulse this morning when I was feeling strange and it was slower than usual. Now I worry about passing out and it is making me fear doing anything on my feet. Anyone relate to worries of passing out? Or have weird chest/head sensations that drive you crazy?

I would like to add that I have increased my zoloft dosage from 75 mg to 100mg a few days back which I am wondering may have led to the sensations of fullness? I am also taking a low dose of propranolol. I have been on zoloft since september and have never experienced this type of stuff before.