PDA

View Full Version : Scared out of my mind . 😰

stressedanxious
20-01-16, 09:46
I am scarred out of my mind. There has to be something wrong with me. I feel so hot, I'm sweating . I checked my temperature it was 99. For the past few days I've been feeling cold all day. Now I just woke up and I'm feeling hot and sweaty . I don't know why I'm feeling this way. It's been going on for weeks. I'm on Antibiotics because I had some breast sores from breastfeeding. I'm scared I'm dying from a serious disease. In so sensitive to the temperature , like I washed my hands with cold water and I got very cold. I'm so scared guys, I really can't take this, why am I sweating now??? Why do I feel so hot???? Just an hour ago I was freezing I could barely get warm. Ugh I am so scAred there is something wrong with me. I just can't take this, I am so scared, there's nothing I can do about this, now I am even too scared to go to the doctor!!!!!!!! I just am in a constant state of panic. I don't know what to do, I am terrified of going to the doctor , I am terrified . Why do I feel this way! God help me!

uru
20-01-16, 10:41
Ok you're clearly panicking and some of your symptoms can be attributed to that.

Is it possible for you to go to the doctors today?

hheavenlyangel
20-01-16, 12:21
It sounds like you were having a panic attack. I hope you are feeling better by ths time you read this

stressedanxious
20-01-16, 18:09
Got blood work done and ultra sound done now waiting .

---------- Post added at 13:09 ---------- Previous post was at 13:06 ----------

I'm so scared:( I hate waiting for results .