PDA

View Full Version : I cannot cope with feeling like this any more

Anxietysufferer92
20-01-16, 10:37
I've suffered with left back and rib ache for a month now. It was in my breast but it has now subsided. The thing is, ir does not hurt at all it just feels very uncomfortable! I sometimes get heartburn in the night as well which is also not good. For over one month this is been ongoing! The pain is not worsening, when I take 2x ibuprofen and carry on with my day, it goes but then when I sit down, it comes back again. It just feels like a pulled muscle all across my left rib and up my arm. It resembles a gas bubble but I release gas all the time and take Rennies which doesn't solve the problem! :scared15:
Someone mentioned a condition costochonritis or something and I thought ah ok.. Not cancer, what did I do? Looked at the causes and it said bloody BREAST CANCER!! I am not in pain yet it is a painful condition! Really think I need to push for an xray pronto :'(

Hopefulmi
20-01-16, 10:43
Is it not maybe costochondritis?

SarahCap
21-01-16, 20:10
Hello lovely, I have suffered with the same issue and the only thing that resolved it was another medical issue distracting me or when the GP advised it was all ok.

Any kind of torso pain can be caused by anxiety and stress. I was once paralysed to the bed all my ribs had just gone? all my muscles has seized up with worry! warm baths helped and after some months it went away. Always see your GP to rule anything else out once you have done that just try and relax chat on here as much as you can x