PDA

View Full Version : I'm back again.

kitkat96
20-01-16, 14:48
Hey guys, I'm an old member but I thought I might as well re-introduce myself :)
I joined this site in 2014, two years after first developing really bad anxiety- mostly manifesting as hypochondria and an overwhelming fear of choking (long story). Slowly over time this anxiety improved, but recently it's returned and I'm trying really hard to stop it before I end up right back at square one again....so I've decided to come and talk with all you lovely people again :hugs:

venusbluejeans
20-01-16, 14:53
Hiya kitkat96 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

kitkat96
20-01-16, 14:58
Hiya kitkat96 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thanks Venus!
I will do, and I certainly hope to make a few friends here :)

swgrl09
20-01-16, 15:02
Welcome back!

uru
20-01-16, 15:08
Is there anything happening in your life that might be the cause?

Job worries?

kitkat96
20-01-16, 15:32
Welcome back!

Thanks swgrl! :)

---------- Post added at 15:32 ---------- Previous post was at 15:30 ----------

Is there anything happening in your life that might be the cause?

Job worries?

Not job worries- I'm still in college so I don't have the time free to get one, but last week was very stressful for me for multiple reasons, and so I think that's what has kicked my anxiety off again.