PDA

View Full Version : i cant cope

kellym
25-02-07, 20:32
i really dont know what to do anymore i have never felt this bad i cant stop these thoughts im having just want them to go away!! i cant see a way out of this

belle
25-02-07, 20:41
Hi..
What kind of thoughts are you having?
Sarah x

kimmy
25-02-07, 21:48
Hey Im sorry your having a roungh time at the moment!
But it will pass, it does and at the moment your probably thinking it wont but it will!

Have you spoken about this to anyone else? GP? Family etc. Your GP may be able to help with offering counselling, cbt or medication.

I didnt want to take medication but like you i felt i couldnt cope, the meds gradually took the edge off it all and i began to think more rationally.

Im am virtually free of it all now and only get anxiety now and then, I am still on the meds but like I said I coped- and Imsure you will too, try to keep a positive attitude it makes soch a diffrence.

((hugs))

weepinky
25-02-07, 21:57
Hi Kelly

Try and explain how your feeling hun, sometimes just being express yourself can help, are you getting any support in any way? p.s there are always people in chat on an evening if things are bad, there is always someone to lend a ear. Don't give up hope, it will pass.

Luv Pinky

kellym
25-02-07, 22:03
i am feeling so guilty about what i could have done when i was drunk, i cant stop thinking what if. i feel so low ddont know what to do!!

nomorepanic
26-02-07, 00:01
So what do you think happened?

kellym
26-02-07, 00:34
that maybe i could have slept with someone, which means i would have cheated on my partner, all my friends say i was not on my own but i just keep thinking what if,, i feel so bad