PDA

View Full Version : Is my life over

elik
20-01-16, 22:14
I feel like I'm a recipe for disaster. I feel all I do daily is fight for my sanity. I always always have something I'm brewing on and then things mount up and I feel like I'm going to explode. I don't let things go, I let them fester. I tell a white lie and I'm convinced I'm a horrible person, I panic pretty much all the time. All I want to do is be me and enjoy life because unbelievably so I really would love to see what life offers me in so many terms but feel completely restricted by my illness. How do I take charge over a long term basis? I see any positivity as temporary so I do things at high speed to cover areas of my life before I come crashing down. I can't enhoy anything truthfully because it all seems to be like an advert almost and I can feel myself festering in panic.

Any advice would be ghreat

perry12
20-01-16, 22:38
You can overcome this and get back to your 'normal' feeling but the very first thing you need to do is stop fighting it. You said you fight daily for your sanity, why not wake up and try a day with a different take on things, how about.. 'I don't care if I feel crap today, I don't care if I panic, just bring it on, I'm not fighting' , spend the day like that and my favourite.... I am allowed to think absolutely whatever I want and I won't fight the thoughts, they are all ok.