PDA

View Full Version : Breast dimple in stretch mark, terrified!!

Leslie735
21-01-16, 04:47
I have a stretch mark on the bottom of my left breast. Its about an inch long. When I lift my arm it dimples a little. Is that normal? I'm so scared!!!!

Hopefulmi
21-01-16, 08:50
Omg yes. This caused me so much grief when I had my breast cancer fear but it was stretch marks from pregnancy and breast feeding and they definitely dimple, just like the ones on my legs and belly sometimes do. Completely 100% normal xx

Leslie735
21-01-16, 12:18
This one is different from my others, all my others dent in but this one has 2 little spots that simple in when I lift my left arm. Its like 2 little dots in the stretch mark. It has be so terrified! :(

Fishmanpa
21-01-16, 13:07
You've been having a tough time with this one for the last week or so. As many have affirmed, they have similar issues and it's not sinister. Your anxiety is covering your ears and you're not hearing that. I'm not one for running to the doctor for reassurance but nothing anyone has said here is helping so it might be worth the $$ to go.

Positive thoughts

Leslie735
21-01-16, 13:15
You've been having a tough time with this one for the last week or so. As many have affirmed, they have similar issues and it's not sinister. Your anxiety is covering your ears and you're not hearing that. I'm not one for running to the doctor for reassurance but nothing anyone has said here is helping so it might be worth the $$ to go.

Positive thoughts

I guess I just wanted to make sure I was describing it correctly. I am going to see my doctor, my appointment is on Feb. 16th but that is 3 weeks away. Anxiety sucks!