PDA

View Full Version : Thought my heart was going to stop !?

Daniel28
21-01-16, 11:48
Hi.. soon as I awoke from sleep in the morning recently and I took a diazapam (2mg) the night before, I had an extremely strong sensation, no pain or anything that my heart was seconds away from stopping death felt imminent. Physicaly there was nothing going on.there was no other symptoms and didn't really feel like a panic attack ?

Gary A
21-01-16, 11:53
Sounds like a panic attack that never quite got off the ground. If there were no physical symptoms then it sounds like you've had a limited symptom attack. Most panic attacks have 4 or more physical symptoms that accompany fear, but limited symptom attacks are basically a bit of a panic but not full blown and leading to anything else. I think this is what's happened to you.

Daniel28
21-01-16, 12:19
Thanks for your reply,Im going through quite abit of stress at the minute. It's around my 9 year old dog and he's been with me since he was 5 and half month old,he's had loose stools for over 3 weeks and I'm having some difficulty getting him back to normal. He's been checked over at the vets a couple of times and they can't find anything that's concerning them. Apart from that he seems absolutely fine,but since it started I've non stopped thinking and worrying about him it's driving me to insanity. I can't stop thinking that it's cancer or liver/kidney disease I'm constantly checking him over and watching for any weight loss etc and financially I'm very limited I've spent over 100 pound at the vets in the past week and I'm worried incase something happens to him I won't be able to afford vet care.