PDA

View Full Version : An argument, panic, stress and anxiety...

BlueEyesShining
21-01-16, 15:59
I had an argument with one of my best friends like an hour ago and I feel really bad now. I mean, not because of the things that I said (cause I think that in this case I was right) but rather because of the thing she has done. She knew how much I was waiting for that particular event and she managed to ruin everything. Just like I`m no one in her life...

I feel shaky, I`m sweating and all i want to do is to find her and to tell her that i don`t want to see her... never again. Even have a bad headache and I feel really agitated.

I`m so disapointed and afraid that this will affect my health so bad. I took B complex but i feel shaky again. Really fed up

debs71
21-01-16, 17:26
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your argument.

I think that that at times like this - esepcially when you are an anxiety sufferer - you must try if you can not to relive and over-analyse the argument, or what she did or said, etc. as it just makes you feel even more anxious and upset. It is not surprising you have a headache and all the other physical effects. Having a row with anyone, especially a friend, is bad enough when 100% well, and has an after effect to it, but with anxiety it can REALLY be detrimental to us and our symptoms.

Try if you can to say to yourself 'what is done is done, that was an upsetting experience but I still feel I was right'....do not allow it to get to you and make you feel even worse. Also, don't dwell on what SHE is doing or thinking now.

That is her problem, not yours.

If she is a half decent friend she will take steps to make things better between you. If she doesn't, then you have not lost a true friend IMO.

Don't allow this to upset you. xxx:hugs: