PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone

Dianenichols1960
21-01-16, 16:30
I am 56 and a long term sufferer of anxiety and panic attacks to one degree or another. I also have Systemic Lupus for about 30 years. I think both the lupus and the anxiety affect each other, when one is flaring up so is the other! I would be really interested to hear about others experiences and coping strategy especially if they suffer from a chronic long term illness as well as anxiety and panic. I take lots of medication some for lupus and some for anxiety which is Seroxat and beta blockers. Been in the Seroxat for years now. Not sure it is working as well as it use to so would be interested to hear of any ones long term experiences of taking it. I have had every symptom in the book I think over the years! Having a bit of a bad spell at the moment so hoping can find some help in here. Thank you

venusbluejeans
21-01-16, 16:36
Hiya Dianenichols1960 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: