PDA

View Full Version : Pain in my hip and right thigh

Artmuzz
21-01-16, 16:36
I have been suffering from pain in the back of my right hip and the pain runs down my right thigh for a couple of months. Sometimes I feel the pain in my knee and ankle. I visited my doctor and after he examined my leg he suggested that I don't have sciatica as my leg reflexes are fine. He told me what he thinks I could have but I've forgotten the name.

The pains slowly eases when I lie down but the pain starts again when I get up to go to the bathroom or when I go out for my daily walks. It is also painful in the right back of my hip when I try and kick with the affected leg.

I suffer from anxiety and depression and recently had a few panic attacks last year. I am starting to think I have fibromyalgia.

Please advise.

Raerae91
22-01-16, 06:19
Wow, I'm suffering from the same thing too but mine also is in my lower back. I went to the doctors yesterday and said she doesn't think I have siatica either and could just be a pinched nerve. I only started feeling it these past couple weeks and my anxiety/depression has been not the best lately. I believe us tensing muscles in our body from all the anxiety is resulting in pain is part of our problem.

Artmuzz
22-01-16, 09:44
That's what I was also thinking was that it could be with muscle tension with suffering severe anxiety and depression. Before this pain I was experiencing muscle twitching in my leg and arm. I wonder if it's connected.