PDA

View Full Version : Thanks foxy bell and the nmp members

Granny Primark
25-02-07, 21:26
The last few days have been really difficult for me.
I would just like to say thanks to bell and the others who have given me support and advice.
Im sure that there are many other people that feel that this site and its members are invaluable to them.
I really dont know what id do without this site and the support ive been given from the members.
Bell your like me 2nd daughter and i love yer to bits.

Take care
LYNN xx

lildutt
26-02-07, 06:38
lynn theres no need for thanks im always here and i know many is always here for me and we all there for each other thats why we come on this forum to help each other along the way when we have difficult days
bell xx

manmoor
26-02-07, 09:08
Me Granny,

What about ye and me going on a big shopping trip eh. Now lets see where we could go.....any suggestions?????????? I name that shop in 1 lololol xxxx

Sax
26-02-07, 09:08
Well done Foxy, your grand. Sorry you had some bad days Lynn, speak to you soon I hope xxxx

love Sax xx

wobily_lin
27-02-07, 10:52
sorry ye havn bad time lynn hugs..

bell ur de best girlie loves ya xxx

Under~The~Stars
28-02-07, 11:10
Lynn (my adopted mum),

I'm really sorry that you've been struggling. Things have been tough for you. I just want 2 give you a (((((BIG HUGE HUG)))))

Over the past few weeks when I have been struggling, and things have been very difficult, you were there for me 100%. You were a tower of strength for me, and I want you to know that. I didn't really get a chance to thank you for everything - so I'm thanking you now. You are one of the most caring people I have ever met Lynn, and don't let anyone make you feel worthless.

I'm here for you if you ever need to chat about anything.

You have been doing so well recently - keep up the good work, and you have so much more to achieve. You can get through all of this as you are a very strong person.

Take care you

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: