PDA

View Full Version : Sick for a whole month.

Strovbe
22-01-16, 05:54
So, about new years I got pretty sick, not too bad just lots of post nasal drip and cough that made me gag, fast forward about a week and I had an awful cough, seriously very bad, lots of mucus. About a week and a half later I'm still feeling nasty and sluggish, lots of post nasal drip which I cant help but swallow and it makes me super nauseous, should I be concerned about this?

nirvanainchains
22-01-16, 08:40
Yes , but not to the point where you will GOOGLE and discover some nasty results. I would say give it atleast 3-4 days and see if it still persist, and if it does then go for a doctor appointment. I have experienced that, it had last for about 3 weeks, then the post-nasal drip, cough, and irritable throat had subside until it went totally gone. Don’t stress out, eat healthy, get some rest and chill.

Fishmanpa
22-01-16, 12:25
My wife and I both caught the "crud" before Christmas. It hung on for about a month with post nasal gook, coughing etc. If it's the same "crud" (and it sounds like it is) just treat it with OTC remedies. We went through several bottles of DayQuil and NyQuil.

Positive thoughts