PDA

View Full Version : Odd Behaviors

the_anxious_mind
23-01-16, 02:14
I suffer from GAD if you all haven't already learned that about me! I was wondering, what are some odd behaviors that you find yourself doing when you go into a "spell" as I would call it. For me, I find myself walking on the balls of my feet, instead of normal flat feet. Is this something anyone else does? I also find that I am sensitive to light. Share your odd behaviors if you'd like!

MyNameIsTerry
23-01-16, 06:29
I could write you a great big long list of my OCD compulsions and Magical Thinking that would certainly seem very odd to a lot of people :biggrin:

I found myself sensitive to light and sound and also became more irritable around certain sounds like people eating with their mouths open. This all fades though as you move forward and feel better. It did for me, at least.

the_anxious_mind
23-01-16, 13:52
I could write you a great big long list of my OCD compulsions and Magical Thinking that would certainly seem very odd to a lot of people :biggrin:

I found myself sensitive to light and sound and also became more irritable around certain sounds like people eating with their mouths open. This all fades though as you move forward and feel better. It did for me, at least.

AHHHH, I cannot stand the chewing sounds. I feel the compulsion to slap whoever it is! lol... Gotta laugh at ourselves...