PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Emmakatie1027
23-01-16, 21:01
Emma, 30, living on the Isle of Wight with my fiancé and two hamsters. I have depression and anxiety and struggle with stress at times. I am getting married in July and will be going to Cornwall for honeymoon. I love home comforts ie blanket, hot water bottle, slipper socks, chocolate, wine and a dvd or homemade chicken and mushroom pie, cooking programs. I enjoy cooking, baking, live music, seeing friends, going out, films, shopping, comedy programs ect.

uru
23-01-16, 21:35
Hi Emma!

what'e the population there?

Emmakatie1027
23-01-16, 22:59
Mainly old people, retirement place, very quiet with lovely beaches. Apparently it's over populated but it doesn't feel too busy. It's much nicer here then somewhere like London. I couldn't cope with a busy city.

Jem21
26-01-16, 18:19
Hi Emma, just read your post and you sound like my twin, apart from the age as im 40. I also love live music, baking, slippers and cosy nights and also seeing friends. I have anxiety and mild depression, don't know which one causes which but I guess that doesn't matter. I live in Hull but used to live in Portsmouth so I've been to the Isle of Wight a few times. It would be great to make a friend that knows what it's like to feel the way we do.
Jemma x

Emmakatie1027
26-01-16, 23:24
Hi jemma. I originally came from sheffield so am a Yorkshire lass at heart. Your welcome to message me. Emma.