PDA

View Full Version : Fainting due to hunger????????????????

Sharon123
24-01-16, 06:48
I have a huge fear of fainting due to hunger. So I really overeat sometimes. I begin to feel hungry just after a few hours of eating and then I get so scared that i will pass out! My stomach feels so empty and I get super anxious and irritable when I am hungry. I am afraid that one day i will faint out of hunger! How long does a person have to not eat before they faint? Please help!

KeeKee
24-01-16, 09:42
It would take days unless you are diabetic I imagine.
If you feel hungry then why not eat smaller meals every couple of hours.
I rarely feel satisfied, I can eat my dinner then feel hungry 2 hours later. A nice coffee normally does the trick (a foamy one, my stomach must think it's a snack, regular ground coffee doesn't satisfy my appetite).

turboswag
25-01-16, 09:17
It would take a long while for you to faint after you get hungry. You would also feel lightheaded/dizzy for a while beforehand, if you ever DID end up fainting. Also, stress and anxiety are going to be more likely to make you faint than being hungry -- unless you plan to starve yourself for several days!:roflmao:

matrix123
25-01-16, 18:04
It's normal to feel like fainting when you have anxiety...I've felt like it thousand of times especially when I'm kind of hungry. But the truth is I never did!

Bakebeansrule
25-01-16, 18:11
I've felt awful with anxiety this week and hardly eaten and I've not fainted yet I've eaten maybe a banana and a yogurt each day