PDA

View Full Version : Breast cancer fear again

rebeccad
24-01-16, 15:47
So here I am again God i bore myself sometimes so goodness knows how much I bore others ...I found a lump this time last year and got sent to the clinic only to be told it was a fatty lump . I was ok with that , until I decided to check my breasts again and felt another in roughly the same place , I can't remember if it's the same one or a new one I just don't know . I've bruised myself with poking it , and I've just sat and cried all weekend. My husband refuses to even feel it and I'm supposed to be going to Barcelona on Tuesday to take my boys to the football stadium which is their life dream. I can't look forward to it and all I can think of is my breast . I want to go and see my gp but I'm scared he will send me to the clinic again x

---------- Post added at 15:33 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

I'm going to ask for some help for my anxiety whilst there x

---------- Post added at 15:47 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

Also if I lie on my back I can't feel it and I'm not sure why x

Leslie735
25-01-16, 02:41
I'm so sorry you are having this fear! I'm.right there with you. I found 2 dimples in one of my breasts 10 days ago and I've been a wreck ever since. Its all I can think about. I'm 31 with a husband and 2 boys and its sad that I'm spending my time Google, checking, and worrying constantly.