PDA

View Full Version : CBD or cannBidiol?

misslove
25-01-16, 04:00
I used to smoke pot back in my early 20s late teens. Well I really miss it. Being a house wife and mom I can't really have it in the house. Well I was looking online and found out about CBD oil and people seem to say it's good for anxiety. Just looking to see if anyone else uses it. I would love to start smoking again to help my anxiety. The oil is something you can buy online or at stores so it would have less negative problems if I had it in the house. Last thing I need is my daughter telling her teachers mommy smokes lol. I hope nobody thinks I'm a pot head or druggie. I have been drug free for 6 years or so. I'm just trying to avoid prescription drugs. Ok. Thanks for reading. Any words are appreciated.

Blinkyrocket
25-01-16, 05:13
I used to smoke pot back in my early 20s late teens. Well I really miss it. Being a house wife and mom I can't really have it in the house. Well I was looking online and found out about CBD oil and people seem to say it's good for anxiety. Just looking to see if anyone else uses it. I would love to start smoking again to help my anxiety. The oil is something you can buy online or at stores so it would have less negative problems if I had it in the house. Last thing I need is my daughter telling her teachers mommy smokes lol. I hope nobody thinks I'm a pot head or druggie. I have been drug free for 6 years or so. I'm just trying to avoid prescription drugs. Ok. Thanks for reading. Any words are appreciated.

I'm also wondering the same thing since I've bought some CBD oil for my vape pen and haven't been brave enough to take more than a few puffs on it. I only now just realized that the dosage of 25 Mg for the entire 10 ml (10 puffs is like .2 ml) is pretty low compared to a good strain by CBD Crew like CBD Nordle which has more than that in less than half a gram.

MyNameIsTerry
25-01-16, 06:23
Yeah, I was looking at this myself not long ago and I always have a look at Amazon reviews to see if there are any loopholes in things and some of the products were getting a bit of a slating due to the low levels.

I think this product is still very niche and because of this, it might pay to go for the better brands.

Gee-SP knows about it but I haven't seen him on for a while:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=175397

You might want to check out the legality for your state though, I've read it's not legal everywhere over there like it is in the UK. I think the issue people probably have is lack of understanding here and people over here campaigning to legalise cannabis haven't done a good job either because one element of that is pain control yet until I heard about CBD oil I thought it was the whole thing that was needed and now they are finding the CBD is what helps the pain so legalisation has been lumped together and probably used as propaganda by both sides. So, it's not like you are using drugs (for the THC element) but using a health supplement like any other.

Some drug companies are trialling it at the moment (one in the UK was granted a licence) which I think is for a specific type of epilepsy that is hard to treat. That's good news really, another step towards mainstream. It looks interesting.

misslove
25-01-16, 13:40
I'm in one of the most regulated states. They just legalized medical canabis for a limited number of illnesses. Ibs is one of them which My dr says I have. But to qualify you have to jump through a million hoops while juggling 4 cars. I look at Amazon reviews too but I thought I would see what people have to say on here. I think if I'm able to ship it to myself then it would be legal in my state. Especially through someplace like Amazon.

Blinkyrocket
25-01-16, 16:37
I thought it was legal in all states.....

Hemp oil is legal in all 50 states, CBD oil derived from marihuana is not... Now lemme see what I have... I have hemp oil, I'm not breaking the law! :D