PDA

View Full Version : Should I get this mole checked out asap or wait?

ShaunRyder
25-01-16, 12:17
Ok, so I have a mole just above my knee, it is a bit smaller than a rubber on the end of a pencil and it is light brown, I have had it for years and it has hardly even been exposed to the sun. But today I noticed it has got a cut on it and also raised (I expect due to the cut), I suffer from guttate psoriasis, which is small round red blisters on the skin which I get when I am stressed and a few inches next to the mole is dry skin where I have a bit of psoriasis, so I am not sure if it has gone on to the mole? But my biggest HA scare has always been moles so now I am losing my mind. Do you think I should book a drs appointment tomorrow to get this looked at or hold on and keep applying creams to see if it goes and to see if it is psoriasis?

Fishmanpa
25-01-16, 12:30
Answer this question...

Knowing I have HA, should I give in to the impulse, panic and book an immediate appointment for reassurance or fight back the dragon and allow it to heal on it's own?

I think you know the right answer ;)

Positive thoughts

ShaunRyder
27-01-16, 12:12
Thank you for the advice and I am still yet to get it checked, because as you said ''Knowing I have HA'',this is actually good for me as I would normally rush straight to the doctors.

Of course still worried but doing my best to fight the urge of the doctors.. The mole itself has not changed size, colour or anything else, only a little cut/scab which I think has healed a bit. Something sinister wouldnt heal right?

Fishmanpa
27-01-16, 12:53
Something sinister wouldnt heal right?

You answer that question ;)

Positive thoughts